Tuesday, April 9, 2013

what a waste!

Ok, this is "funny/weird" I've been thinking A LOT since I keep sabotaging myself since I joined Weight Watchers almost 6 weeks ago or should I say since I wasted $65.40? Why am I doing this to myself? Why am I consciously eating like an animal? Why did I stopped exercising? How is it that I never crave chocolate before but now I can eat 2-3 bars PER DAY!!?? What am I really trying to accomplish? I thought I wanted to lose weight or at least get in shape, a lean-long shape not a roundy-round shape!!!!

I was enjoying so much jogging and I was getting results. Now I don't seem to even have the thoughts on getting on the treadmill to at least walk. What is happening to me? Why? Why???
So I think that some of the things that has helped me to become a couch-pig potato are:

1. I stopped updating this blog as often as I did in the beginning
2. I heard to many times that I was looking good, thank you by the way LOL
3. I convinced myself that, yeah! they are right, I am looking good! ---don't take me wrong, remember I am being as honest as I can be
4. Clothes were fitting better (of course I was exercising and eating well)
5. I might be stupid (considering all the above)

Why am I updating today???? well sit down and get comfortable:

I found various pictures of myself where I am wearing only a bra and Capri exercise pants and I look DISGUSTING! and have to say those pictures are from 2008, after I delivered my 3rd child, meaning that I was way smaller than when I had my 5th kid in 2010. The pictures are so hideous, gruesome, frightful, horrid, awful, nasty, shocking...do you get the picture??

Now, I know you are wishing I post those pictures but NO, I WON'T do that to myself, even though I was tempted. And, why do I have pics of me like that, for this reason: if I don't see how hideous, gruesome, frightful, horrid, awful, nasty and shocking my body used to look I will go back to that. So since I saw the pics on Wednesday I haven't eaten another chocolate bar and I'm planning to start jogging again on Monday.

This is the plan, jog Monday through Saturday, and eat as properly as I can and give me the opportunity to enjoy treats 2-3 times per week.
#FromFat2Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment