Tuesday, April 9, 2013

holy molley!

I am 34 years old today and I am 19 days away from my goal date and I haven't lose the weight I wanted to lose. I have to be realistic, losing 35 lbs in 2 months and some change is not healthy or possible, so here I am, re-adjusting my goals to a REALISTIC & ACHIEVABLE way:

1. I no longer want to lose weight
2. I want to get in shape, a lean long shape
3. I will strive to eat as healthy and nutritious I can
4. I will force myself to remember I how feel after I jog---I will literally sit down for a couple of minutes to deep think of it
5. I joined a lose weight competition, yeah I know what my #1 statement says BUT, I can always learn something, get motivation and hopefully help someone else
6. Keep updating this blog with more details and specifics

Here I go!
#FromFat2Fab

1 comment:

  1. Shannon would love this post. Her whole motto is to GET HEALTHY, and if you happen to lose weight as a byproduct, then wonderful! ;) I'm glad you're in the competition! I'll be checking in on you! ;) Good luck on your new goals!!

    ReplyDelete