Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I lost 2 more pounds!

I lost 2 more pounds! Well not really BUT, I found this picture from the 1993 Arroyo Carnival (--that explains my outfit and the crown) Anyways, this pic brought me a lot of memories. Some of those are how to stand up and how to breath, which makes me or anyone look aka "lose" a couple pounds instantly.

So this is it:
1. Stand up tall---pull your shoulders and your stomach back, pop out your chest and your bum, drop your shoulders (you already have a pair of ears), lift up your chin, relax your neck.

2. breath in and out your nose even when exercising, fill up your lungs by breathing in slowly for at least 2 seconds and empty them out for another 2 seconds. When your breath use your stomach muscles and not your chest.

So there you go, try it! It makes a huge difference.
good memories!
#FromFat2Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment