Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Oh so tired!

Ok, yesterday I over did myself. I moved furniture and painted my bedroom, then I jogged at 8 mph for 20 some minutes and walked at 3.3 mph until I hit the 30 minute mark. Besides that, I was taking care of the kids, preparing meals, cleaning and picking up around the house, going to school to pick up my girl, shoveling some wet snow, and one load of laundry.


Today I am feeling tired. I went to Wal Mart with the kiddos, got groceries, paint and a few extras--not needed-- came home and prep my bathroom to start edging to paint maybe tomorrow if I don't have to work (I'm crossing my fingers hoping I don't). I mopped the kitchen floor, prepared lunch, put everything back on the bedroom and now I am thinking if I should jog. Did I mention that I am tired? Well, at least I have a few more hours before it gets dark, we'll see. Food wise, I am doing good.
#FromFat2Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment