Monday, April 22, 2013

Week #1: April 15-21, 2013

Well, week #1 is over and I am pleased with what I accomplished. I did everything I planned it: I ate better, I did exercise and I am tracking EVERYTHING for future reference.
This week wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, I kept thinking  "if you have not quit, you wouldn't have to start all over again" and I think that is the key. It is easy to keep in track especially when you have a plan.
On thursday I got sick with the cold-ears, nose, head & throat-- but, I didn't want that to be a set back so I did everything I was suppose to do, I am not a whinny, you know- it is what it is!!!
Anyways, here are my stats for week 1.
#FromFat2Fab
Week 1
April, 15-21 2013
Data
Neck
13 in
Chest
37 in
Waist
34 in
Hips
43 in
R. Arm
12 in
L. Arm
12 in
R. Thigh
26 in
L. Thigh
26 in
Weight
168.2 lbs



No comments:

Post a Comment