Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I joined Weight Watchers

Today was AWESOME! Because yesterday night I went to a weight watchers meeting and I joined! I am allow 29 points per day. Apparently this new "Point Plus" program is better than the old one. There were 9 of us which 4 of them were coming back. Having them in the meeting helped me understand a little bit more of how amazing is the new program: fruits and most vegetables are 0 points which they were not before, plus you have an extra 49 points-aka Points plus- to use during the week, yes 49 additional points from your target points.

Today was my first day counting points and writing down everything I eat. Doing this helped me be accountable and conscious on what I eat. The best of all is that I ate so much fruit and vegetables, I am stuffed! I finished the day with a leftover of 7.5 points, plus I gained 1 point from my exercise, totally 8.5 points (nop, they don't roll over)
My workout today was upper body from a DVD, and let me tell you it is 50 minutes long and I stopped at the 32 minute mark, I was dying, everything hurt so much, I became exhausted! We'll see how is my cardio tomorrow, wish me luck!
#FromFat2Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment