Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What happened today

Ok, today I accomplished the making of the blog and I'm posting!

I need to point out that I did not start my quest of losing weight today, I started 7 years ago after having my first children. Yeah, I said children, I had twins as my first pregnancy. I used to be a skinny girl, the most I weighed- before that 1st pregnancy-- was 135 lb and because I was a dancer I was consider "overweight".
Now thinking about it, how ridiculous! even though back then I believed I was overweight. But c'mon, I am 5'6", I'm tall! Right? at 135 lbs I was a stick with a big butt-that's what I get for being 100% latina, a huge J-Lo butt hahhahaha, but I was suppose to be 125 lb to be easy to lift, why my dance partner didn't hit the weights and make himself stronger? why didn't he tough it up?

Anyways, so here I am after 4 pregnancies and 5 adorable kids. I am 33..almost 34 years old and 169 lbs. 29 pounds heavier that when I married my soul mate.

Here are 3 pictures of me from when I was younger
Left: 135 lbs (21 yr) Center: 140 lbs (25 yr) Right: 120 lbs (19 yr) My goal: 135 lbs (picture on left), I look good and I was healthy, 140 lbs I still look good but as I said before, I have a big butt and 5 pounds is a huge difference, and 120 lbs--not even think about it!


↑sample of my big butt ↑

↓this is how I look now↓
So, what do you think?
#FromFat2Fab

1 comment:

  1. You are SO brave to do this...but if it will help you, then go for it. I should probably do the same. I REALLY want 20 pounds to melt away and I am SO unmotivated (eating some cookies as I write this)!!!!

    You are looking really good...if those pictures are your "fat" pictures, just know I would never call them that. You look beautiful.

    I wish I could do something like this too...I need a group to join or something.:(

    GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete