Saturday, June 1, 2013

Insanity Week 2: May 27-June 2, 2013

Day 1: Cardio Power & Resistance- I started really slow and I even felt inadequate but, I kept going. By the end of the warm up I was warmed-up hahahaha and I picked it up. It was hard and it hurt but I did it and I finished strong. I am getting afternoon headaches, so I went back to the Elite Nutrition pamphlet and I found out that it can't be from dehydration because I drink 1.25+ gallon of water a day and that is WAY more that what I need for my body weight and the exercise. So I am lacking on nutrition. Hopefully tomorrow I can start taking care of that and feel better in the afternoon.

Day 2: Pure Cardio- OMG! I wanted to get it out of the way as soon as I heard Shawn T screaming but, then I started the warm-up and everything went away. It was intense and I feel really good now that its done but, gosh!!! that I had to push. Today I ate more and I added red meat and beans to my intake and I didn't have any headaches. Plus I took a 10 minute nap and I think those extra steps combined helped with the headaches.

Day 3: Plyometric Cardio Circuit- Ok, this one really killed me. I stopped 100 times but, I finished it. I was bit almost the whole time. I am feeling a little bit of headache.

Day 4: Cardio Recovery- I love this workout, it feels sooooo good after all that hard work from the previous 3 days.

Day 5: Cardio Power & Resistance- Well, I left my workout for the afternoon and I didn't do it :( I started it but in the warm-up I gave up and shot it down. What a wimp!!!

Day 6: Pure Cardio AND Cardio Abs- I got up early and did it!! I can't leave it for later especially if I want to take advantage of a beautiful warm day. Pure Cardio is brutal and I love how much I sweat. Then it came Cardio Abs, talking about brutal. I did the best I could and I am glad it is done.

Tomorrow is day off!!! But I may go for a 3 mile jog due that I missed day 5.
#FromFat2Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment