Saturday, May 25, 2013

Insanity Week 1: May 20-26, 2013

Day 1: Fit Test- Fit Test wasn't that bad, I loved how much I sweated and how hi my heart beats were. I loved the challenge. Had to paused a few times to be able to breath but, I did it!! Can't wait for tomorrow's workout!!! Feeeling good and SUPER excited!!!!

Day 2: Plyometric Cardio Circuit- Sooo funny, today I got up feeling SKINNY hahhahahaa I know, I know it is ridiculous due that I only have done the Fit Test. Anyways, I did put in my workout at 9am, thank goodness I have a laptop to use because power was gone from 9:30am till the afternoon. Today "I came" prepare to my session (towel to dry off bullets of sweat, enough water and recovery drink). I have to say that it felt SO FREAKING GOOD, I had a high sensation for the rest of the day and I can feel a few tender muscles, yeay!!

Day 3: Cardio Power & Resistance- Oh man that it HURT, even though I did my best but I felt so bit the whole time :( I am still excited but, I surely hope tomorrow's session which is Cardio Recovery helps me to feel better.

Day 4: Cardio Recovery- Thank goodness for Cardio Recovery, I really really liked having this "easy, slow" workout today. Don't get e wrong, it is not easy but it is slow. My legs were B U R N I N G.

Day 5: Pure Cardio- Soooo glad to report that I did all the warm-up without stopping!!! It was really Pure Cardio and it felt really good. I am really enjoying this journey and loving how much I am sweating, can't wait to see the results!!! Today I got a call from my Beach Body Coach, John Rivers. It was nice to go through a few things with him and really nice to know that I have someone to ask questions to and to keep in touch.

Day 6: Plyometric Cardio Circuit- Oh W O W!!! This is the best workout to start the weekend and have a day off. Again, I sweated a whole lot and I had to stop a few times to catch my breath and to shake-up my legs. This is really INSANE!!
I DID IT. One week down!!!
Day OFF tomorrow!!!!! Yeah!!!!
#FromFat2Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment