Sunday, June 23, 2013

To Workout and Not To Lose???!!!

It is really hard to workout so hard and not to lose a pound. I have been doing Insanity now for 5 weeks, a whole 35 days and NOTHING. It can make anyone discourage BUT, I am determined to finish the program, which is 60 days. I want to finish to really know if it works or not.

I have had problems with how many calories I should be consuming and have adjusted it 3 times. Now that I am set to eat 1300kcal a day, I will start with phase 2 tomorrow doing all the MAX workouts and I will be done in less than 4 weeks.

Sometimes I wonder if I need to add more exercise, due that I only burn 440 calories doing Insanity but, I swear that when I am doing it I feel like I am doing it at my 90% of exertion or my heart monitor is not working properly, it might be old (thinking on buying a new one after I replace the batteries on this one).

Anyways, I have been keeping a food journal since week 3 and I keep weighing myself every single day and taking my stomach measurements with no results. This I don't like. I feel that I should be at least a pound or one inch smaller!!! In fact my BOOBS, my BUM and my THIGHS are BIGGER. And I weigh the same. Plus my knees are HURTING. What the crap?!

I guess we need to wait until I am done with the 60 days.
#FromFat2Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment