Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Today: To Workout or To-Not?

Well, I got up today with the disposition of working out but, by 9am all those desires were GONE!

I didn't want to get on the treadmill-boring- so I drag myself unto my DVD case and took out Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 and the only Shaun T's DVD that I have Insanity Fast & Furious, which I have never ever tried before. I just bought it and as soon as it came, I put it in the case. I love watching his infomercial and thats why I bought this workout (I would've bought the whole thing but don't have enough mula).
Anyways, I know it has to be brutal because it is only 20 minute insane workout.
So here I am, deciding which one to do. Shaun T scares me and Jillian not so much. I have done Jillian in the past but I can't stand her constant talking and when I try her DVD on the music only setting I missed the time on when I have to switch exercises.
Decisions, decisions....I went for Insanity Fast & Furious. Yes, I did!!! and I'm glad I did it. It was INSANE, I couldn't keep up with him but I did my best and I sweat like there is no tomorrow. I LOVED IT!!!! I would love to buy the whole 60 days program to see those amazing results in only 2 months but, as I said before I am lacking on funds.
 #FromFat2Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment