Saturday, August 6, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet, Week 3: Day 15-21

February 24- Mar 2, 2014

Lost: .8 pounds
Why is this week so different?  Well, I decided, in the middle of the week to eat freely and enjoy foods I haven't eaten in almost 3 weeks. My weight loss plateau during week 2 and then I gained 2 pounds entering week 1. I have read reviews of the diet recommending twitching it to get more results. So I did and I lost .8 of a pound! Scroll down to see exactly what I ate every single day. I started the week at 164.6 pounds and ended it at 163.8 pounds.
  Day 1: I followed the diet today even thou I am not happy that I started the week 1 pound heavier, it gets VERY discouraging
  Day 2: I only lost .3 of a pound today, not happy and I have been thinking on not following the diet anymore, I only lost big time on week 1.
  Day 3: Today I ate A LOT of foods that aren't part of the diet and I loved it!
  Day 4: Oh what a crazy day, ate foods that are part of the diet but not on the phase
  Day 5: Oh that I loved the Red Lobster lunch & leftover dinner!! I even ate 1 biscuit!
  Day 6: Had Puerto Rican's friends over and they brought delicious PRican food, I went over board
  Day 7: I fasted for half of the day and then I enjoyed food.

  Tracking Log (times are displayed military style):
Day/Phase Weight in Pounds Breakfast Snack Lunch Snack Dinner Exercise Water Intake
Monday/P1 164.6 oatmeal fruit smoothie 0630 orange 0930 1C brown rice, baked sweet potatoes fries, pineapple 1230 pineapple 1550 chicken,1C brown rice, tomato, salad 1830 PM- 43 min spin 7 min run/walk 144 oz
Tuesday/P1 164.3 frozen pineapple fat-burning smoothie with 10 brown rice crackers 0630 pineapple 0930 Wendy's chili, baked sweet potatoes fries, tomato & pineapple 1300 orange 1530 brown rice pasta, lean ground beef, romaine & tomato 1800 56 oz
Wednesday 165.4 frozen pineapple fat-burning smoothie with 10 brown rice crackers 0630 orange, chocolate chips cookies none quesadilla, fried cheese, brown rice crackers brownies with 1% milk 30 min spin 48 oz
Thursday 165.2 frozen pineapple fat-burning smoothie with 10 brown rice crackers 0630 orange rotisserie chicken * brown rice crackers orange white rice & chicken 48 oz
Friday 164.2 frozen pineapple fat-burning smoothie with 10 brown rice crackers 0630 brown rice crackers Red Lobster's Lobster in Paradise: A split Maine lobster tail fried in our signature coconut batter, spicy grilled shrimp and a lobster-and-shrimp bake topped with toasted crushed macadamia nuts. none Red Lobster's left overs
Saturday 164.4 frozen pineapple fat-burning smoothie with 10 brown rice crackers 0630 orange Puerto Rican food: rice with beans, beef, salad 8 homemade churros popcorn
Sunday 163.8 none none none orange, brownies & 1% milk white chicken chili with brown rice, cereal & 1% milk
Due to my crazy eating I have no pictures to share. #FromFat2Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment