Friday, January 2, 2015

It's All About Myself, Bout Myself, Bout Myself, NO STOPING!!!

Ok, so we have a new year, just in case you didn't notice: HAPPY 2015!!!!

Anyways, I have tried many programs and I have NOT stick to any of them BUT, this is a new beginning. 2015 it going to be the year that people look at me and say:


Yeah, that's right! I am going to get so HOT, that it will be impossible to stand by my side. So, of I need to have a plan to accomplish my goals, right? Well...I DO!!!! It's simple: I will be doing HIIT workouts 6 days a week and rest on Sundays. You might be wondering about food Intake? I will be eating everything I want, yeah you heard me right: EVERYTHING I WANT, the catch? I will only eat in a small time frame. So here are my stats for WEEK 0:

Weight: 169.4 lbs
Breast: 39"
Waist: 36"
Hips: 43"

So, as the title of my post says: ♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♫♪♪♪♫♫  It's all about myself, bout myself, bout myself NO stopping ♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♫♪♪♪♫♫ (you have to say it using the "It's all about the bass" song.)



#FromFat2Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment