Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Week 1-2011

Ok, I started last week really, really good and so motivated it. I ate within my 29 points target, I exercised and I was focus. Today I'm not feeling the same. So here come the excuses:
1. I got sick early this week
2. I ran out of veggies & fruit (sshhhh, I am also tired of them)
3. I am sick, I can't exercise
4. I might be sick for another 5 days
I was planning on posting my weight for the week but I haven't gone to the WW's meeting yet. But I needed to update the blog, hopefully tomorrow the results are better than worst.
I NEED FEEDBACK ASAP!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. If you did everything you were supposed to, then I'm sure you will have lost for the week, so don't worry! As for being sick...it happens...and it is important to let your body rest so you can get better and start exercising again! So rest rest rest...keep drinking MAJOR water and just don't over eat. Try to still follow your points.....but don't beat yourself up about it...if you can at least maintain during a sickness, then that is awesome and then you can get back on track. Just don't let yourself gain anything back! Good luck to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete